來源：http://www.yiyuankj.cn 發布時間：2022-12-31 10:45:28
For many cold storage floors, patterned aluminum plates are used. They are aluminum alloy patterned plates processed from 1060 aluminum plates, which can adapt to the normal environment. For aluminum plate and steel plate, many people do not know which is hard and has a long service life. What is the difference between patterned aluminum plate and patterned steel plate? The aluminum plate manufacturer will explain to you.
1. The surface of patterned aluminum plate is easy to produce a layer of dense and firm AL2O3 protective film, which can well protect the substrate from corrosion. Through artificial anodizing and coloring, a cast aluminum alloy with good casting performance or a deformed aluminum alloy with good processing plasticity can be obtained. The checkered steel plate does not have a protective film.
2. The density of steel plate is 7.93, and the density of aluminum plate is 2.7. They have different densities and different weights under the same area. The hardness of the steel plate will be higher, and the price is cheaper, depending on what it is used in. If it is used in the environment with seawater and some chemicals, the aluminum plate will play a role in corrosion resistance, rust prevention and easy cutting.
3. The density of aluminum plate is low, and the materials used for the same volume are few. However, the hardness of alloy aluminum plate is comparable to that of steel plate, and the effect of rust prevention and corrosion prevention is good.
4. The strength of steel plate is about seven times that of aluminum plate. In this way, the strength of 1.0mm steel plate is equivalent to that of 7.0mm aluminum plate.
5. The density of aluminum and aluminum alloy is close to 2.7 g/, about 1/3 of that of iron or copper. The strength of aluminum and aluminum alloy is high. After a certain degree of cold working, the matrix strength can be strengthened, and some brands of aluminum alloys can also be strengthened by heat treatment; Good conductivity and thermal conductivity.
The above contents are the five differences between patterned aluminum plate and patterned steel plate. What are your thoughts, problems or needs? Welcome to our website http://www.yiyuankj.cn Consult!