來源：http://www.yiyuankj.cn 發布時間：2023-01-07 14:25:29
Aluminum coil is a metal product for flying shear after calendering and bending angle processing by casting mill. It is widely used in electronics, packaging, construction, machinery and other aspects. However, some quality defects will inevitably be encountered in the manufacturing of aluminum coil. Next, the aluminum coil manufacturer will talk about the content.
1. Composite layer falling off: irregular defects formed when the aluminum clad layer of composite material leaves the matrix and falls off.
2. Embossing: The irregular color difference on the roll surface is periodically printed on the surface of the strip during rolling due to the wrinkling and breaking of the strip.
3. Wave: a general term for various irregularities caused by uneven deformation of plates and strips. The waves generated at the edges of plates and strips are called edge waves, the waves generated in the middle are called intermediate waves, the waves between the middle and the edges that are neither in the middle nor on both sides are called two rib waves, and the waves with small size and generally circular shape are called breaking waves.
4. Edge warping: after rolling or shearing, the edge of strip will be warped.
5. Side bending: the longitudinal side of the plate and strip presents an uneven state of bending to one side.
6. Roll collapse: the roll core is seriously deformed and the roll shape is not round.
7. Staggered layer: irregular stagger between end layers of strip, resulting in uneven end surface.
8. Tower shape: the belt roll layer and layer move to one side to form tower shaped offset.
9. Loosening: Loosening between layers during coiling and uncoiling, which may affect the whole coil in serious cases.
10. Bird's nest: local "V" shaped defect is produced on the end face of the coil. This kind of defect occurs during the coiling process or after the coil is unloaded, and some defects will occur after being placed for a period of time.
The above is about the common quality defects of aluminum coils. According to the different metal elements contained in aluminum coils, aluminum coils can be divided into 9 categories, that is, 9 series. Please consult us for more detailed information http://www.yiyuankj.cn Come on!